Plank Flooring Toledo
Features & Specifications• Multi-layer wooden flflooring with top layer around 6mm.
• 2 under-layers of oak wood placed perpendicularly to the upper layer.
• Measurements: various lengths up to 4100mm, various widths between 200 and 400mm. Total thisckness around 20mm.
• Mechanization with tongue and groove and beveled edges.
• Non-mechanized end match, straight cut.
• Various texture finish: Hand distressed, foot worn and fine wire brushed.
• Dyed fifinishing depending on the model.
• Flooring is supplied with a level humidity percentage of between 7 and 9% as stated in the UNE-EN 13489 Norm.
• Product classification, Type 3 according to UNE-EN 13489 Norm